Strategic Business Planning
The old saying goes “if you fail to plan, you plan to fail”. Often, businesses, especially smaller businesses don’t see the need to plan their future.
Setting out the purpose, objectives and aspirations for your business gives you direction and focus. It helps you establish what work you want to do, and that which you don’t. Such planning helps you stay on track and not get distracted by the day to day operation of your business. Business planning does not have to be complicated or overwhelming.
As a qualified accountant and accredited business mentor and coach, with many years of business experience, Barbara will guide you through the steps to set yourself and your business up for success.
- Identify the values and purpose of your business
- Set realistic short, medium and long term specific goals
- Ensure you are achieving the financial rewards from your business that you want
- Help you put your numbers together
- Identify actions that will ensure you reach your goals
- Provide mentoring and coaching throughout the process to challenge you and keep you accountable
- Help you to manage the balance between work and life
- Encourage you to develop your own skills to future proof your business
No matter what the size of your business, even if you’re a sole trader – setting out a plan for your business is critical to ensure you don’t get overwhelmed and lose track of your objectives, earn what you would like from your business, put structures in place to support your work and most of all- give you the control over your business to ensure you enjoy what you do!